The Bus Lines Division directs local urban and suburban public transportation services in the greater Bologna and Ferrara areas through sub-concession by T-PER, covering more than 4,4 million kilometers annually. Our competence and experience have allowed us to maintain services which are less in demand, saving on operating costs and increasing the number of passengers, with definite benefits for clients.
- Bus Line 58: Madonna di San Luca Sanctuary
- Bus Line 124 Ponticella - Ospedale Bellaria - San Lazzaro di Savena
- Bus Line 125 Villaggio Martino - Ospedale Bellaria - San Lazzaro di Savena
- Bus Line 34 Piazza Unità - Ospedale Maggiore
- Bus Line 505 Bonconvento Chiesa - Calderara Municipio
- Bus Line 676 Via Lunga Stazione - Philip Morris
- Bus Line 677 Normandia - Philip Morris
- Bus Line 944 Ospedale Maggiore - Aeroporto
- Urban and Suburban Lines
Cosepuri directs also some local urban and suburban public transportation services, as well as some Prontobus routes.