COSEPURI’s Freight Division has a fleet of over 70 vehicles that range up to 30 tons capacity, with the best insurance coverage on the market.
Ours is an ample and versatile fleet of Fiat Scudo-type mini cargo vehicles, late-model vans and trucks with hydraulic platform, certified for covered transportation of goods, without intermediaries, in Italy and abroad.
The vehicles are equipped with:
- GPS geolocalization for traceability at any time and the identification of the closest vehicle available for pickup;
- Satnav, mobile phone and highway-access passes (Telepass);
- Trim Kit for transporting hanging garments;
- Adequate anti-dumping protection as required by ministerial circular No. 3 of May 8th 2003.
In particular, most of our vehicles are insulated, refrigerated or equipped with tail lift and suitable to carry out transportation of food including frozen foods and temperature-controlled pharmaceutical, in compliance with HACCP requirements.
The vehicles designed for this service are equipped with:
- isothermal ATP cooling;
- In cabin thermostat recorder;
- Ample air conditioned cargo compartment;
- Device for cooling cargo area when the vehicle is parked.
COSEPURI has earned strong, trusting relationships with its customers. They consider us reliable partners who provide a consistent fleet of mini-cargo vans for every need, satisfying immediate transportation needs even in the restricted-traffic historical city centers.